Mental Resilience Trainer
Sue specialises in working with organisations and individuals on stress management and emotional resilience. She is a qualified and experienced occupational health nurse advisor with over 20 years’ experience in the nursing profession. Within the field of stress management training, her role as an Occupational Health Advisor gives her a unique and experienced perspective on the needs of businesses in terms of employee health and performance.
Through her work as an occupational health advisor, Sue realised the importance of understanding mental resilience in more depth with the aim of preventing referrals to occupational health when sickness absence occurred as a result of this condition.
She undertook further training and is passionate about using positive psychology to improve emotional resilience thereby increasing happiness, productivity and performance.
All training packages are informal and interactive and have been devised with an up-to-date evidence base using psychology and learning theories in order to affect real behavioural change.
- BSc (Hons) in Nursing
- Post Graduate degree as a Specialist Community Public Health Nurse (Occupational Health)
- Level 5 Diploma in Stress Management and Wellbeing, awarded by the CPCAB (Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body)
- Registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council
- Member of the International Stress Management Association
- Member of the Royal College of Nursing
- Member of the Association of Occupational Health Nurse Practitioners
- Member of the Thames Valley Occupational Health Nurses Group